Light Mechanical Services and Auto Body Repair in Pittsburgh, PA
More than collision specialists…
Light mechanical services by City Collision
Most people throughout Pittsburgh know that City Collision provides expert auto body repair. However, our repeat customers know that we also provide expert light mechanical services. We bring the same commitment to excellence to many mechanical services that help maintain the safety of your vehicle.
Our technicians have years of hands-on experience in light auto repair, putting their training to good use for customers throughout southwestern Pennsylvania. Equally impressive is the personal dedication to customer satisfaction that’s shared by the entire staff at City Collision. They understand the need for quick and efficient service when it comes to mechanical repairs and they strive to make sure every client leaves City Collision 100% satisfied.
Collision Repair & Light Mechanical Service: a smart combination
While most collision repair facilities don’t provide light mechanical service, it’s actually a perfect fit. Many suspension issues result from heavy impacts during collision. Front and rear-end alignment is often compromised as a result of an auto accident. Motor mounts, designed to ‘fold and collapse’ in heavy impacts, need to be replaced following a serious front-end collision. Many mechanical parts can be damaged during a collision, so it’s a matter of convenience to our customers for City Collision to handle the necessary mechanical repairs.
Some of the light mechanical repairs City Collision handles include:
- Suspension work: Whether your vehicle has shock absorbers or a strut-based system, if you notice your vehicle dipping or rocking when you drive over bumps, it may be time to replace your shocks or struts.
- Wheel Alignment: Potholes and rough roads wreak havoc on a vehicle’s alignment. Misaligned wheels result in uneven and premature tire wear. Improve tire life, handling and gas mileage with professional wheel alignment.
- Motor Mount Replacement: Whether old and worn out or damaged in a collision, City Collision can handle their replacement for all makes and models.
- Radiator Replacements: Whether it’s a full radiator replacement due to collision or a necessary replacement due to a leaky core, City Collision can handle your radiator replacement.
- Condensers: If the condenser is clogged or damaged, it won’t cool the refrigerant, and that means you’re a/c won’t cool you. Don’t let summer make you miserable behind the wheel. Let the pros at City Collision replace your condenser.
- Brakes: Squealing brakes generally mean you need new brake pads. When the pads have been completely deteriorated, the grinding metal-on-metal sound when you brake means you have more serious problems. City Collision can replace your brake pads and resurface or replace your rotors or drums, as well as handle any necessary caliper replacement.
- Exhaust: A faulty exhaust system isn’t only a noisy annoyance. Your exhaust system is responsible for disposing of unusable heat energy. When it fails, your engine runs hot. It also creates harmful gases. The pros at City Collision offer expert exhaust repair and replacement.
- …And so much more!